Competent, Compassionate Legal Services
Ramona C. Little
- Family Law
- Criminal Defense
- General Legal Insight
- Personal Injury
Rami Little started her own firm in 2018. She concentrates her law practice in the area of Family Law, handling all types of matters including adoptions, divorce, child custody, dependency, neglect and abuse, single sex couples or other parties who have been placed in a parent-like role and all other aspects of domestic litigation. In these cases she strives to help individuals and families through the process in a compassionate manner.
Rami also has extensive experience in defending those charged with a crime. She worked as an Assistant Commonwealth's Attorney in Fayette County for Commonwealth Attorney Ray Larson until 2007. During her time at the Commonwealth Attorney's office, she prosecuted and tried all types of felony cases including Murder, Rape, Child Sexual Abuse, Burglary, Theft and Driving Under the Influence of Alcohol. Since becoming a private practice attorney, she has been able to bring her criminal prosecution experience to her to defend her clients.
Rami lives in Danville KY with her four sons and husband Brian. Outside of work, Rami is active part of the community. She is an active parishioner at Sts. Peter and Paul Catholic Church. Further, Rami is a member of the Boyle County Middle School PTO. She also serves on the board of the Hudson-Ellis Foundation and is a former board member of the Wilderness Trace Child Development Center and the Family Services Association. Rami was recently selected to serve on the Kentucky Bar Association Rules Committee.
Rami is a Cuban-American who is a native Spanish speaker and enjoys working with members of the Spanish speaking community. She currently serves on the Centro Latino Board.
- Stetson University College of Law, St. Petersburg, Florida
- Juris Doctorate - 2003
- Honors: With Honors
- Furman University, Greenville, South Carolina
- B.S. - 1999
- Major: Elementary Education
- Major: Spanish
- Kentucky, 2003
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Kentucky, 2006
- Sts. Peter and Paul Catholic Church, Parishioner
- Centro Latino Board Member
- Boyle County Middle School PTO, Member, 2013 to 2014
- Family Services Association, Board Member
- Hudson-Ellis Foundation, Board Member
- Wilderness Trace Child Development Center, Former Board Member
- Kentucky Bar Association Rules Committee - 2018 - 2021
- Fayette County for Commonwealth Attorney Ray Larson, Assistant Commonwealth’s Attorney, 2003 to 2007
- Sheehan Barnett Dean Pennington Little and Dexter, Attorney, 2008 to 2018
Fraternities Or Sororities
- Chi Omega
- Kentucky Bar Association, 2003 to Present
- Boyle County Bar Association, 2006 to Present
Current Employment Position